The Prusa i3 (iteration 3) is the newest and most current 3D Printer design by RepRap Core Developer Prusajr. The i3 incorporates lessons learned from the previous two Prusa designs, as well as other popular modern RepRap designs.
Why buy a Prusa i3 kit:
- You want to own a 3d printer at a reasonable price.
- You want the fun of building your own 3d printer of a very popular model which has lots of information, mods, upgrades, ... available on the internet. (reprap.org)
- You don´t want to buy expensive filament cartridges for your printer.
- You don´t want to source all the parts yourself for little or no price difference.
Why buy the Schufco Prusa i3 kit:
- Our kit has a self designed all metal extruder superior to the standard (plastic) j-head, 2 pla fans for print cooling and a dual extruder option!
- You don´t want to buy a cheap china 3d printer kit that costs a lot more after paying import taxes or wait 2 months for your kit to arrive.
- Customer satisfaction is or first priority.
3D printer DIY Kit Prusa I3
Kit comes unassembled, pictures of assembled printer for illustration purpose only.
All prices shown are VAT included
Lead time 7 working days
New!!!! 300x200mm Heatbed
300x200mm PCB heatbed with 4mm aluminum build platform.
The 3D printer kit contains:
- 1 x CNC milled aluminium 6mm Frame
- 1 x Mega 2560 + usb cable
- 1 x Ramps 1.4 + 4 (5) x A4988 stepper driver (marlin firmware loaded and configured)
- 1 x Ramps cooling fan + mount
- 3 x mechanical end-stops
- Schufco 3d extruder, 0.4 mm nozzle installed.
- 5 x nema17 motors (extruder-motor included)
- 11 x LM8UU linear bearings
- 6 x 8mm smooth rods (2 x 480mm,2 x 360 mm,2 x 320mm)
- 2 x M10 treathed rods (500mm)
- 2 x M5 treaded rods (300mm)
- 4 x M8 threaded rods (205mm)
- PLA Printed parts (70% infill)
- Heatbed + 3mm aluminum build platform
- T2.5 Timing belts (steel reinforced) + aluminium pulleys
- 2 x flexible alu couplers 5mm
- All bolts, washers, nuts, ... to complete your build!
- Build volume 300 x 200 x 170 mm - XL frame 300 x 200 x 270 mm
- 2kg pla
- No soldering required!
- NO Power Supply (available as option)
What you need to start printing after your build:
- A PC with 3d printer software (repetier host, cura, pronterface, ....) to connect to your 3d printer.(not required when choosing the LCD-option)
Generic video of a Prusa I3 build. Specific 3d printer kit build instructions available in the download section